Like many other Web sites, MamaSweetie makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to MamaSweetie and other sites on the Internet.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about how you use our Services:
- Web requests
- Landing, referring, and exit pages and URLs
- Pages visited
- Clickstream data
- Type of browser used
- Operating system
- Site usage
This information is required. We collect this information to improve our Services and your user experience, generate web analytics, and troubleshoot problems.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect the following information related to your interaction with the Services via computer or other devices such as iPad or smartphone:
- Device model/type
- Hardware or operating system
- Browser type
- IP address
- Push notification tokens
- Transaction identifier
We require this information to make our Services easier to use and personalize your content. It also helps us with troubleshooting, developing new products and services, and conduct audits.
When you decide to apply for a job with MamaSweetie, we will re-direct you to another website. We do not collect your employment information on our site. MamaSweetie collects and uses personal information about its employees, which may include: name, address, job title and other job information, location, compensation information, identification number, employment history, and a copy of employment agreements. We require this information to provide human resources and accounting services.
We receive information about you from other users, third-party service providers, partners, and affiliates.
- Other Users. Other users may share information about you when they use our Services. For example, your partner may add you to their profile information or share your email address to add you to the partner account.
- Third-party Service Providers. MamaSweetie receives information about you from third-party service providers who act on our behalf. These services include fulfilling orders or purchases, payment processing, validating contact data, sending marketing communications, and providing cloud infrastructure.
- Partners. We receive information about you from our partners who provide a variety of services to MamaSweetie. These services may include consulting, training, analytics, marketing, and advertising.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and use information about you per applicable law, contractual obligations, and with transparency and fairness. The legal basis for processing depends on the Services you use and how you use them. We rely on the following lawful grounds:
- Consent. Where appropriate or legally required, we collect and use information about you subject to your consent.
- Performance of contract. We collect and use information about you to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract that you have with us.
- Legitimate interests.Legitimate interests. We collect and use information about you for our legitimate interests to improve our Services, deliver content, optimize your experience, and market our products and services.
- Compliance with laws. We may also collect and use information about you:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on our servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about our security practices, you can contact us at the address listed below. Also, it is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account credentials and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
When you create a password for your account, choose a password that is not easy to guess and does not use words that you would find in a dictionary. Do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and we will attribute activities that occur using your account information (e.g., through the use of your password) to you. If you suspect that your password has been compromised contact us immediately at MamaSweetie.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not track or respond to browser “Do Not Track” Requests.
MamaSweetie, its Services, and users are based in the United States (the “US”). When you use our Services, we may transfer, store, and process information about you to servers and databases located outside of your home country. The privacy and data protection laws in the US may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you acknowledge and agree to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information.
DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Depending on a country where you are located, you may have the following rights:
- A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority where MamaSweetie processes your information in a way that does not comply with the laws and regulations.
- A right of access to information undergoing processing. MamaSweetie may charge a reasonable administrative fee if further copies of your information are requested.
- A right to rectify inaccuracies in information MamaSweetie collects and holds about you. If your account information is incomplete or inaccurate you can update your information directly in your MamaSweetie account or contact us for assistance.
- A right to require your information to be provided to you or to another company in a commonly used electronic form.
- A right to object to specific types of processing such as direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interest or performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority, and processing for research or statistical purposes.
- A right to have your information ‘erased’ or to restrict processing of information.
- A right to withdraw your consent for future processing.
MamaSweetie does not knowingly target children under 18 and makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the targeting of children under 18 does not occur. Children 18 and under are not eligible to use MamaSweetie‘s Service without the participation and supervision of a legal parent or guardian. If you believe your child has provided MamaSweetie with personal information, please contact us at MamaSweetie so we can remove the information. We urge parents to monitor their children’s use of all digital media.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We store your information as long as business necessary to provide our Services and to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations. If a MamaSweetie registry has no activity for 90 days, or a user does not access their account for 12 months, we set those registries to “private” which hides them from search engines. All information is retained.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Service, including the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Service to another website, our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link or advertisement on our Website, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. We encourage our users to be to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of all websites that they visit and interact with.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Last Updated: March, 2018