What makes this a special product?
- A large storage basket accompanied by two pockets will ensure that you never run out of space for your essentials.
- Twice the safety for your child thanks to rigorous crash testing at double the federal safety levels.
- The car seat base comes with a level indicator to ensure that you set up the seat at exactly the correct angle.
- Folds in half to a height of just 16 inches and stands on its own.
- A front wheel shock absorbing system ensures a smooth, undisturbed ride for your little one.
- Adjustable for use well beyond your child’s infancy.
- Plenty of cup holders and storage spaces for both baby and parents.
- Easy assembly and installation.
- Low cost.
- Locking system on the stroller has a tendency to collapse, disengaging the car seat and causing it to flip over onto the ground.
- The canopy does not provide adequate protection from the elements.
1/Q.Is the stroller sold separately?A. The stroller comes along with the car seat.
2/Q. Which car seat base should I purchase if I want to carry this seat in another car?
A. The Embrace base is compatible with this car seat.
3/Q. Is it possible to remove the cover of the stroller for washing?
A. The material covering the stroller is factory installed and is not designed for removal.
4/Q. Is the seat approved by the FAA?
5/Q. What if I need to replace some parts?
A. Replacement parts for the stroller are available. For any assistance contact the ParentLink team at 800-233-5921.
- Baby weight range: 4 – 50 lbs
- Travel system weight: 29.8 lbs
- Height adjustability: No
- Doubles as carriage: No
Certificate for this Brand/Product
This is an economical product with some decent features that you can buy for a song compared to the more expensive strollers. Good shock absorption and simple storage give this product value for money. Order this product here.
Last updated : 10/2020