What makes this product special?
- This is a well-rounded travel system that doesn’t hold back on any of the key features.
- The front toddler tray swings open so that your toddler can help himself off or on the stroller.
- It is robustly constructed without being very heavy.
- It can be easily folded with just the pull and squeeze of one hand.
- The height-adjustable handle makes life easier for taller parents.
- The weight limit of 50 pounds is better than many of its competitors.
- An excellent track record of durability and reliability.
- Very comfortable to walk in malls and on sidewalks.
- Easy basket access even when the seat is reclined.
- Lighter than many of the other strollers in this category.
- Releasing the front tray can be tricky when the stroller is new.
- It’s not great on rougher surfaces like dirt tracks.
1/.Q What is the expiration date for this product?Starting from the date of manufacture, this product has a validity period of 6 years.
2/.Q Can the KeyFit 30 car seat be bought separately from the stroller?
3/.Q Does the travel system come with a car seat base?
4/.Q How does the car seat attach to the car?
The car seat attaches to the base. The base can be attached either by seat belt or by the LATCH system.
5/.Q Is the car seat FAA approved?
A. This information is printed on a label on the side of the seat.
- Baby weight range: 4 – 50 pounds
- Travel system weight: 47 pounds
- Height adjustability: Yes
- Doubles as carriage: Yes
Certificate for this Brand/Product
This travel system is probably the best in its class. While it may not be the best stroller for rough terrain, it does almost everything else perfectly. While other strollers are still wrestling with the basic issues of storage space and folded size footprint, the Chicco Cortina seems to have left these issues well behind it. For your peace of mind and your baby’s safety and comfort, get this travel system today.
Last updated: 12/2020