What makes this product special?
- Three unique modes of use as baby carrier, travel system and quick fold stroller make this stroller a solid investment for the different stages of your child’s early years.
- All-wheel suspension makes the baby’s ride as smooth and as comfortable as a breeze.
- The stroller sports a large, extendable canopy to keep the sun out.
- A perfectly positioned peek-a-boo window helps parents keep an eye on their child whenever they need to.
- Linked rear brakes make it easy for you to stop the stroller’s movement with a single push of your foot.
- The Keyfit 30 Infant Car is the number one rated car seat.
- The LATCH system is compatible with most modern cars and is easy to hook up.
- Easily removable seat and padding make it easy for parents to clean up after a mess.
- Narrow base makes it easy to handle with just one hand while taking away none of the stroller’s stability.
- Aluminium frame ensures light weight and durability.
- Eight different colour combinations give parents plenty of choices.
- There’s no tray in place for older children to keep their snacks or toys.
- The handlebar has foam padding which can give in to wear and tear.
1/Q. How far does this stroller recline?A. It reclines flat.
2/Q. Will the base work with LATCH system or with seat belts.
A. It can work with both the LATCH system and with seat belts.
3/Q. Does the base have to purchased separately?
A. The base accompanies the car seat.
4/Q Is it comfortable on dirt tracks?
5/Q. What materials are the wheels made of?
A. The hubs are plastic, and the tires are rubber.
- Baby weight range: 4 – 30 lbs
- Travel system weight: 47.3 lbs
- Height adjustability: Yes
- Doubles as carriage: No
Certificate for this Brand/Product
The Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System is a quality product that won’t break the bank and ticks all the boxes when it comes to durability, storage, and handling. Get your baby the best value-for-money travel system on the market, today.
Last updated: 10/2020